Managed Print Services
Put your feet up and relax, our Total Managed Print Service means that you and your users only need to think about the piece of paper that comes out of whatever print devices you have, we do everything else.
Our role as the MPS provider is to handle everything else like toner supply and replacement, servicing of the equipment, fleet management, meter readings, consolidated billing, comprehensive management reporting and the collection and recycling of each device at the end of its useful life.
What Is Included With Our Managed Print Service Contract?
- 4 hour response time
- A loan machine within 24 hours when required
- Regular print survey and performance reports
- Delivery and network installation
- 24 hour web support
- UK based telephone support
- Remote monitoring
- Automated critical alerts
- Automated toner low alert
- All spares and toner
Benefits Of Total Managed Print Service
- Continuous live monitoring of your print devices to maximise uptime and pre-empt issues
- Faults diagnosed and wherever possible fixed remotely before they impact your business
- Engineers dispatched to your site without you even having to call
- Parts automatically dispatched ready for engineers to install and get you running on their first visit
- Consumables delivered to you before you run out
- Accurate remote meter readings taken without you having to do them
- Recording of errors as they occur so device and fleet performance optimised
- Software updates delivered without interruption
- Minimised demands on your internal IT support as we pro-actively manage all your printing, copying and scanning devices
Why Choose Us?
- We guarantee clients a percentage uptime across all devices at all locations.
- We guarantee a response time, typically four hours but as our client reviews often demonstrate we regularly out perform these SLAs
- We phone ahead to say when you can expect us
- We can offer 24/7 onsite support
- We undertake regular prevenative maintenance visits to help reduce faults
- We produce regular management reports detailing your fleet's performance, print volumes, call outs and our response times. We use this information to make ongoing recommendations for improving the way you print and manage your documents
We are passionate about service. A few extras that make a big difference are:
Request that someone get in touch >