Maine PLC — a proven record of success
Established over 30 years ago, Maine has built its success on two core values: product independence and customer-centricity.
No individual manufacturer has a product range which fulfils every need. We resist the temptation to work with one single product range and remain totally independent, selecting multifunctional printers, photocopiers and software from a range of manufacturers.
Whether you are after service, support or advice on a photocopier or MFP, rationalisation of your printer fleet or a complete review of your firm’s printing strategy, we have a friendly, professional team ready to help.
- There are six Maine offices in our network, including two service centres in London and our regional service centres in Birmingham and Manchester
- We are a completely independent provider in the marketplace — a position we are committed to maintaining
- We continually seek to innovate — for example we were first to offer 24/7 online service support, remote diagnostics & proactive e-maintenance
- We have installed or manage over 10,000 machines in the UK
- Faults are a fact of life; however our team of service engineers maintains 97% uptime across our entire machine base
- We listen to our customers. One reason why our national call centre is manned by our trained in-house team — guaranteeing you will always speak to us (not a recording or an outsourced service)
- Our engineers respond within just 4 hours (from when your call is logged, not from when our operator calls you back - there is a difference!)
- We take quality management very seriously (ISO 9001)
- We are environmentally responsible, continually finding new ways to reduce the environmental impact of our own and our customers' operations (ISO 14001)